GET YOUR FUNNEL EBOOK TRIPWIRE DESIGNED FOR YOU IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES
Designing Professional eBooks/eCovers and Product Compilations Without Spending A Fortune
I give you the professional look that you need. I design ebooks from start to finish and presented professionally in a pdf. All you must do is provide the content and pictures you prefer. Your funnel tripwire done for you and ready to use.
And that's not all, we also include design of your thumbnail in small, medium and large for you to advertise on your funnel so people can see what your ebook looks like. Once you have your thumbnail pictures, all you do next is upload it into your funnel and you're ready to go.
The Advantage of Professional Design:
- Your digital product looks real and is presented professionally.
- Professionally designed product images help to justify price.
- Professionally designed product images increase sales.
- Professionally designed product images build trust
Please contact us before placing your order, we feel that it’s better to have a quick chat with you to ensure you choose the correct package to serve your business needs.
What you get for $47:
- One (1) eCover design (ONLY) for your digital product (eg. one book cover)
- One (1) complete eBook PDF ready for customer download
- One (1) additional I give you 3 book icons - small, medium and large sizes.
- (you choose if you’d like a magazine icon or a book icon - which is normally for bigger ebooks)
- Design is delivered in .png format
you are allowed to ask for changes to be done (only) twice, thereafter there will be a charge of $25 per change.
How it Works: (for your eCovers)
- Before you place your order and pay PLEASE make sure that all your content, pictures, headings etc, are complete as I only have 24 hours to do your job and then the job will be closed.
- Once you've ordered your eCover design ...
- Send your title/headline, subheadline (if you have one) strapline (if you have one) Author's name, logo (if you wish it to be included) via the Rolodex messaging system. Please if you require a certain font decide what the font is that you want, otherwise a font will be chosen for you.
- Send through your logo, chosen colour scheme, brand info and any images you wish to be used (we can help you out with pictures if you don’t have) Images have to be for commercial use (not google images)
How it Works: (for your eBook Content)
Provide all content in the following format only:
- Word Document
Provide picture(s) suitable for your cover or any other pictures that you wish to use. Make sure that these are your own pictures, that there's no copyright on them and that they can be used commercially. Choose ONE thumbnail for your ebook display e.g. hardcover, softcover, file, etc.
Email me your preferred email address as you will receive your finished product via this same email address.
Your thumbnail can be presented as a book, a DVD, a CD and book, a binder, a box, on a pc, ipad, phone - you choose from below and I make it happen.
Urgent Notice: Terms and Conditions
Please read 'What you get' and 'How it works' - $47 covers ONLY 1 ebook cover/icon (as indicated below) and ONLY 1 ebook content pdf (including the cover) + 2 changes. The job has to be completed in 3 days - after which your job will be delivered as completed. The $47 does not mean an indefinite working time period. Please make sure your materials are ready for production before you book an order. Please let it be clear that we design what you give us and we do not design, or prepare your materials for you at this price, from scratch. Your ebook content may only be 30 pages or less for this price. To be clear you cannot have 2 ebooks that make up 30 pages - it's one ebook for this price.
<p>Professional in marketing for the past 23 years in my own company, passion in design with a flair of creativity and innovation. I specialise in the design of digital product such as ebook, covers and icons to present your products or services professionally. I also design funnel pages to help you get your products and services out there. I look forward to working with you. Ann Marot</p>