Funnel not converting like you hoped?
If you've launched your funnel, you've been driving traffic to it and it's JUST NOT CONVERTING the way you'd hoped, I can help you diagnose the key problem(s) in a 60 minute - NO OBLIGATION - funnel review call.
It's often hard to see the areas that need tweaking in your funnel when you're too close to it and you've put SO MANY long, hard hours into it.
That's why it really helps to get advice and insights from a successful marketing strategy, traffic and funnel expert.
I've spoken with many people who've launched their first funnel, particularly One Funnel Away (OFA) challenge participants, and they often get stuck with:
- not being clear on who their target customer is (aka avatar)
- not clearly understanding their avatar's problems or pain points and how their offer is going to solve them
- how to convince their avatar to buy with the right messaging
- the right offer and offer sequence (eg core offer, order bump, upsell or downsell offers to maximise their funnel sales and average cart value)
- funnel layout and design to help convert their prospects into buyers
And when their funnel fails, they're usually frustrated, lost and confused as to why. Can you relate?
Hi, my name is Liane Chase and I've been a ClickFunnels Certified Partner for 3+ years.
Through my ClickFunnels agency business, I've been able to help my clients understand exactly who they're targeting and why, and create irresistible offers and well designed funnels to successfully sell their products or services online.
Due to my success with my clients, I can tell pretty quickly why your funnel isn't converting.
Your 60 minute - NO OBLIGATION - funnel review call includes a review of your:
- lead magnet, sales page copy, webinar or any other type of funnel (the full funnel you need help with)
- offer review
- funnel type, layout and design
- suggestions on tweaks to improve your conversions
- plus a recording of our call
How your 60 minute - NO OBLIGATION - funnel review call works:
- message me after placing your order & provide me with the direct page links to all of the funnel pages you want me to review.
- provide a screen shot of your traffic and funnel statistics, making sure you show any split test results, too
- feel free to ask any specific questions or highlight anything else that's important, as well.
- book into my calendar for your review call: https://calendly.com/funnelanimal/funnel-rolodex-call
- let's chat in our call to so I can show you the issues I see and how you can improve your entire funnel
Check out what some of my clients think about working with me in these testimonial videos:
- Rachel: https://youtu.be/w9czizqSKbk
- Danielle: https://youtu.be/L-r9G4IcJ7M
- Ronaldo: https://youtu.be/jT8AXQjlgyI
Q: Why is this service so cheap?
A: I'm providing you with my thoughts and advice because I really enjoy educating people on all aspects of sales funnels, and I'm driven by providing value in any way that I can. Plus it helps me keep my skills sharp - and I'm a really nice person!
Q: Is this really a no-obligation call?
A: Yes! I'm giving my advice and input to provide you with value but it's completely up to you what you choose to do with it. If you want to get feedback from other experts, no problem. If you want to take my advice and fix things yourself, no problem. If you might want further help from me, we can discuss that, too. Whatever works for you.
Q: What type of clients have you worked with?
A: So far I've worked with:
- coaches and consultants
- course & app creators
- network marketers
- Local small businesses (Health & Wellness, Legal, Real Estate)
- E-commerce sellers
- Service providers
- Start ups
Q: Do you use other website platforms to build online sales funnels?
A: I strictly use ClickFunnels because of its ease of use and the ability to launch funnels quickly.
Q: Why would I consider working with you?
A: Whilst I've been an official ClickFunnels Certified Partner for over 3 years, prior to establishing my own marketing and funnel business I worked in product marketing and audience marketing for over 20 years for some of the world's largest IT companies such as Digital, Compaq, HP, Dell, Microsoft and HP Enterprise. I've run product portfolios worth over US $100m annually.
I have a corporate pedigree, I'm professional and very customer service focussed. And it's always my goal to over deliver value to my clients.
Q: What's my "why" for running my own business?
A: I am very much an animal lover and am driven to helping endangered animals survive and thrive, so I support a number of animal and environmental protection charities. If you work with me, you'll be helping me help save animals.
I hope you'll give me the chance to show you how I can help you.
I look forward to meeting you.
All the best,
<p>Hi, I'm Liane Chase, Funnel Animal Pack Leader.</p><p><br></p><p>Known as 'Chase' to my friends, I love helping entrepreneurs develop effective marketing strategies, create powerful offers and launch successful funnels. Funnel Animal (formerly ChaseCatch Marketing) has been a Certified Click Funnels Partner since 2017.</p><p><br></p><p>Before this I had a successful 20+ year career in the corporate world. I worked for some of the world's largest IT companies such as Compaq, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Microsoft and Hewlett Packard Enterprise in the areas of supply chain, Product Management, Audience Marketing and Product Marketing. During this time, I managed and grew multi-million dollar product portfolios and consistently exceeded revenue, profit and growth goals.</p><p><br></p><p>I left the corporate life because it was destroying my health and my soul. Now my passion is working with entrepreneurs and business owners to grow their businesses online, which in turn helps me help animals.</p>