Funnel Audit - Make sure that your funnel functions as it should
Which Settings Mistakes Will you Make?
- PEOPLE OPT IN, BUT DON'T SHOW UP ON YOUR LIST
You set up your squeeze page, but no one shows up on your email list
- YOUR OPT-INS DON'T GET THE EMAIL THEY WERE PROMISED, OR THEY GET THE EMAIL AND THE LINKS GO NO WHERE
People opt-in, but you get emails "Where's my stuff?"
- THE TITLE AND ICON OF YOUR PAGE DON'T FIT YOUR BRAND
You work hard to brand your page but the tab doesn't represent you. Having the favicon or title wrong not only hurts results in search engines, visitors can have a hard time finding your page in a sea of tabs or bookmarks.
- And that is just the start!
Funnel Audit To The Rescue!
THE FUNNEL AUDIT COVERS A 20+ POINT CHECKLIST:
- Basic account settings - Domain, SMTP, Payment, Autoresponder
- Overall funnel settings - Name, Domain, Favicon, Integrations
- Each Page - Everything that makes the funnel work, plus the extras that let you track and promote - buttons, titles, SEO, integrations and more!
- Copy Check - It happens to everyone. You get interrupted and miss a word or duplicate a paragraph. Or maybe you just weren't sure what to write so you just put in filler and forgot to take it out. Whatever the reason, your pages don't give the best representation of YOU and your PRODUCT.
Having an extra set of eyes can be invaluable to make sure that your copy and page structure presents the message that helps you sell.
Plus you get the screen recording of the audit so you know where to make any corrections.
Here's what one client had to say:
For a long time I have tried to make ClickFunnels work for me and to create a funnel that works. I have hired several tech experts and each of them made matters worse.
One day I met Ann and she checked out my funnel. Within only a few hours she came up with several solutions that were easy to implement. Her assistance was very helpful to me and I can't thank her enough.
If you're struggling with your marketing funnel, I recommend to contact Ann.
- Maja I.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:
- Professional, confidential service. I treat your information with respect. The recording of the audit is delivered a secure online location.
- Free follow-up check within 30 days. I will do one follow-up check of the items found once you let me know you have corrected them.
- I will make NO changes to your funnel*. The audit only points out where there are functional breaks and makes suggestions for improved performance. (*Want me to make the corrections for you? Ask for a quote after the audit!)
WHAT I WILL NEED FROM YOU:
- ClickFunnels login. The audit will take several hours with recording details and suggestions.
- Other services used. To check settings, I will need to know any external services - autoresponder, SMTP, payment, etc. If required to verify integrations are working, I may ask for logins to those services or need to set up an appointment for you to log in and verify settings.
- Communication! Once testing starts, I may need additional information. Failure to communicate can delay completion of the audit.
The Basic Funnel Audit covers 5 pages. Additional pages are available at $50 per page.
<p>Helping people with the "tech" of ClickFunnels - connecting SMTP, professional email, and other outside services since the first One Funnel Away challenge. I'll help you figure out what services you have, what you need and how to connect them all together. </p>