Responsible User Guidelines
Last Updated: May 10, 2019
Welcome to the Responsible User Guidelines (“Guidelines”) for Funnel Rolodex and affiliated websites. Funnel Rolodex is focused on the experience of both Buyers and Sellers on the platform. The purpose of the Guidelines is to help Service Providers understand the quality standards and expectations for their service listings, and Buyers understand what is expected of them in the transaction. Clear expectations help everyone have the best possible experience.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Canceling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and could lead to account suspension.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through FunnelRolodex.com.
- Funnel Rolodex retains the right to use all published delivered works for its own marketing and promotion purposes.
Seller Service Listing Guidelines
Sellers must comply with the following when creating any listing:
- Listings must not include trademarks or logos not owned or licensed by the seller. This includes trademarks or logos confusingly similar to a third parties trademarks or logos.
- The listings must not contain copyrighted material including names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia related to a person without the individuals express permission.
- Do not copy or duplicate others work as a representation of your own.
- Your listing promoting your services must be accurate, and reflect the product or service at the level of expertise you (the Seller) can provide.
- The listing must not claim to be a representative of or endorsed by Funnel Rolodex.
- The listing must not target another user of the Funnel Rolodex platform.
- The listing must not include links, websites, email addresses, phone numbers, skype or any other form of online communication that encourages a seller to contact you outside of the Funnel Rolodex platform.
The following content is expressly prohibited on the Funnel Rolodex platform.
- False, misleading, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated claims or content (applies to both Buyer and Seller).
- Falsified reviews, third party (or purchased) reviews, paid for endorsements, or comments from non-verified customers.
- Any content that contains, promotes, or endorses:
- Anything that may violate a third party networks Terms of Service.
- Anything that in violation of Funnel Rolodex’s Terms of Service.
Funnel Rolodex reserves the right to delete, alter, edit, reject or remove any listing that does not comply with these Guidelines or meet our standards. We may remove any offensive listings solely based on our reasonable judgment. Your use of the platform is an acceptance of these terms and an agreement to abide by them.
If you find any listing that does not meet the Guidelines outlined above, or if you have questions about how to comply with these Guidelines, please contact: [email protected].
We reserve the right to make updates to these Guidelines at any time, for any reason, and without advanced warning.